|The DPMS is available in a wide
variety of configurations and customisations (see photos at right for some examples).
Depending on the pressure transducers (full-scale range) and module
size selected, a large range of performance attributes are obtainable.
Typical characteristics may include:
- up to 64 channels/module, 1024 channels total
- ±1 kPa to ±35 kPa (±4" H2O to ±5 psi) FS ranges
- 0 Hz - several kHz frequency response
- 0.1% FS static accuracy at 25°C (0.3% over 0° - 50°C)
- ±2% accuracy for frequency amplitude (dependant on tube
For further specifications, download the catalogue
pages using the link above or contact
us to discuss anticipated performance characteristics
in your application.
Data obtained by the DPMS include mean and time-varying
values of pressure for each channel. Via the supplied Device
Control software, the mean, RMS, minimum and maximum pressures
are all displayed, along with time-varying data plots in real-time. All data can be saved
to disk for later analysis. Real-time frequency analysis and real-time
display of pressure contours overlaid on an image of the test
object are also provided, the latter via the R-TAC